ai paintings RSS
So, where does AI art fit into all of this?To answer this question, let us first dive into a little bit of AI art history.In 2018 when a collective of artists from Paris named Obvious created the first AI portrait named Edmond de Belamy, it fetched an astounding $432,500 at a Christie’s auction in October 2019. Such a high valuation was mostly attributed to the “novelty” factor. Almost any anything that is the product of new technology with a super limited supply, apart from development costs, creates exclusivity, increasing demand and driving up the price. When the first ever electric...
Throughout centuries, art has been the subject of admiration by people all over the world. Many wealthy families hired artists to “immortalise” themselves on canvas. Over time, depending on the mastery of the artist, the demand for their artworks increased, subsequently causing an increase in the price of their work. So, the main factor which affects the price the most when valuing art is the name of the artist.If we take the Scream by Edvard Munch which was last sold for approximately $120 million and compare it to a painting by Leonid Afremov; the Scream by Edvard Munch is literally speaking...
- AI Art is a fascinating new direction in the art industry.
- AI is becoming the creative tool of the future with numerous applications in art, design and architecture.
- The process of painting generation requires time and significant computational powers.
- AI Painting selection is carried out by our team of human art experts who pick the best art.
- Paintings created by AI are becoming increasingly popular among people all over the world who want to decorate their home or workspace.
- AI Art is definitely a trend that is here to stay for decades to come and is destined to increase the number of high quality art available on the market