art and technology RSS
So, where does AI art fit into all of this?To answer this question, let us first dive into a little bit of AI art history.In 2018 when a collective of artists from Paris named Obvious created the first AI portrait named Edmond de Belamy, it fetched an astounding $432,500 at a Christie’s auction in October 2019. Such a high valuation was mostly attributed to the “novelty” factor. Almost any anything that is the product of new technology with a super limited supply, apart from development costs, creates exclusivity, increasing demand and driving up the price. When the first ever electric...
- AI Art is a fascinating new direction in the art industry.
- AI is becoming the creative tool of the future with numerous applications in art, design and architecture.
- The process of painting generation requires time and significant computational powers.
- AI Painting selection is carried out by our team of human art experts who pick the best art.
- Paintings created by AI are becoming increasingly popular among people all over the world who want to decorate their home or workspace.
- AI Art is definitely a trend that is here to stay for decades to come and is destined to increase the number of high quality art available on the market